Chic candles and vases for a stylish finishing touch
Top tips for choosing between candles and candle holders
Candlelight is key to creating an intimate atmosphere for relaxing or entertaining. A pillar candle is large enough to stand on its own or within a votive. Or opt for a tall, tapered candle held in an elegant candle holder for dramatic height on a table or sideboard.
- Choose one of our large candle holders or group several together to make a striking centrepiece for a formal dining table.
- Place decorative tea lights on a dining table inside or outside to create a soft, warm, welcoming glow and set the scene for an informal dinner party with friends and family.
- Fragrance rooms with seasonal scented candles, such as warm cinnamon or fresh floral notes.
- Glass hurricane lamps are a practical and on-trend choice to safely contain flames and protect surfaces.
Our pick of contemporary modern vases
Our luxury designer vases have been hand selected to beautifully display fresh and faux florals. Choose from exquisite luxury materials, shapes, and styles to enhance any scheme. From the purity of artisan glass to textural metallic lustre, each makes a statement whether it is filled or empty.
- Bring subtle pattern to a rustic scheme with a boldly textural ceramic vase.
- Group smaller single stem bud vases in odd numbers (three or five) for a bigger impact.
- A large, simple glass vase is an essential for every home. Use to display bright fresh bouquets of flowers or as a neutral backdrop for a bold, large faux branch.
A well-considered, clever use of vases and candles brings a polished finish to every interior scheme. Discover more ideas and tips for stunning interiors at our regularly updated blog.