Dressing walls with original art, prints, and mirrors
Hanging art on a wall injects character into a room and creates a focal point. Like jewellery, it’s a final finishing touch that can elevate a look from fine to fabulous. From wall mirrors and photo frames to prints and metal wall art, our eye-catching collection makes it easy to get it right.
Tips for choosing decorative wall mirrors
- Create an illusion of space by hanging a large wall mirror. It will reflect the room and light to make the area appear larger.
- A floor standing wooden mirror is a practical choice for a larger bedroom, allowing a complete head to toe view to make getting ready to go out easy.
- Every bathroom needs a mirror. Choose luxury brass or marble frames for an opulent spa-like look.
- Try grouping several round mirrors together on a single wall to make a stunning focal point in a hallway or galleried landing.
- A long mirror in a hallway can help to open up a narrow space and is a practical choice for that last minute check before leaving for work.
Wall art to suit every room
Wall art can have an amazing impact on an interior. Use it in smaller rooms to add interest without taking up valuable floor space. And go large in bigger rooms to make a bold statement.
- Create a cohesive scheme by matching colours in art prints to the décor.
- Art doesn’t just come in a frame. Metal sculptures hanging on the wall are striking and can suit classic and modern interiors.
- Personalise a space with photos of family and pets displayed in smartly co-ordinating frames.
- The wall area above a sofa is the perfect spot to hang prints or wall art.
No space feels complete without wall art. Get more tips and ideas on creating cohesive interiors at our blog.