Elegant marble-top bakers rack translates French style into a timeless design that evokes the charm of an Old World pastry shop. Practical and beautiful, the rack's white marble top sits on a classically inspired metal base streamlined for today. ^ Prized for its natural grey-white veining, the Carrara marble top is the perfect complement to the rack's cast steel and aluminum base. Hand finished for a soft antique look, the frame is equipped with two storage shelves and is shaped with slender legs, ornamental details and traditional cross bracing. The French Bakers Rack is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
Will it fit in your space?
French Kitchen Bakers Rack
- overall dimensions
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 36.5"
- hangtag dimensions
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 36.5"
- slatted shelves (x2) buffet
- Width: 54"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Height: 15"
Preparing for Delivery:Tips for welcoming your new furniture home.Watch the Video
Part of the collection
More French Kitchen Bakers Rack
People who viewed this item also viewed
AED 5,505.00Out of StockBasque Honey Buffet.
AED 10,565.00Out of StockFrench Kitchen Bakers Rack with Hutch.
Keep it looking its best
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not place hot objects on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Avoid acidic food and liquids, which will leave permanent stains
- on top.
- Use CUTTING BOARDS & coasters to minimize scratches on tabletop.
- MARBLE/STONE is a porous, natural material and prone to stains.
- Wipe spills immediately to reduce staining and water marks.
- Protect surface from stains and scratching.
- Protect frame/base from cleaning agents & over spray from cleaners
- Most foods will leave a permanent stain if not wiped up immediately. Olive oil, ketchup, mustard, soy sauce, wine, vinegar were all tested and all stained the marble. Wipe up spills immediately to prevent staining. If stains do occur, the appearance of the stain can be lessened or removed by following these instructions: 1. Rub stain gently with lukewarm water and dry with cloth. 2. Create a poultice by combining powdered whiting and hydrogen peroxide until a thick paste is formed. Powdered whiting can be purchased online at: http://www.Globalsgs.Com/index.Asp?Pageaction=viewprod& prod1d=188 3. Dampen the stain with distilled water 4. Apply the poultice to the stain and cover with plastic wrap, edges can be taped down to make it air tight. 5. Let the poultice absorb the stain for 24 hours, then remove with water and a soft cloth. Repeat these steps if stain is not removed. Please note that this procedure will remove the stain but may also remove some of the marble's natural gloss. Beeswax may be used to refresh the finish of the marble if stains are removed(we recommend clapham's salad bowl finish) **please note: this marble has not been sealed. Also, since it is highly polished and treated. Customers need to be aware of the staining tendencies and okay with them. We have also tested and recommend stone cleaner and sealer from stone care international- www.Stonecare.Com **not recmmended for outdoor use**
What you need to know.
Crate and Barrel housewares and furniture items may be exchanged or returned within 15 days for full priced items. All discounted items may be exchanged within 15 days and returned within 3 days. The Return and Exchange policy applies for Furniture items from the date of delivery. 15 days exchange or refund will be provided in case of Manufacturing defect. You must send us the item’s receipt or proof of purchase.
To exchange houseware (Portable Non-Furniture Items), customer needs to visit a nearby store along with the e-receipt for the initial purchase.