Coffee and tea
From morning wake-up cup to after-dinner coffee with friends, we’ve gathered together the finest tea and coffee making equipment and accessories. Discover our range, including stove-top kettles and distinctive French presses for coffee with friends, in the quest to serve the perfect brew.
Find the best coffee makers
Delicious tasting fresh coffee is quick and simple to prepare with the right coffee maker.
- A French press is one of the most popular coffee makers across the world, delivering a smooth, rich cup.
- Our refined Arabic coffee dallahs bring a traditional touch to the table.
- A genuine Italian aluminium stove-top espresso maker is a design classic that has stood the test of time. Great to look at and functional too, it deserves a space on every kitchen shelf.
- Pour over filter coffee makers gives great control over taste and strength.
Easy to use, great taste French press coffee
One of the most popular coffee makers is the French press. It’s simplicity itself as a plunger with a built-in filter presses hot water through the coffee grounds and it’s ready to pour.
- Choose medium coffee grounds for optimum use in a French press. Grounds that are too fine can seep through the filter and coarse grounds can clog it up.
Like it loose leaf
From a classic Earl Grey to herbal favourites, loose-leaf tea is preferred by refined palettes and is more environmentally friendly than bags. To make it easy to enjoy loose tea, look to our tea presses. With plenty of space for the leaves to move and release flavour, it’s the easiest way to enjoy a cuppa.
Discover our premium range of tea and coffee makers and accessories at Crate and Barrel. For more kitchen and dining inspiration, visit our blog.