Cookware and bakeware
From cookware sets for dedicated chefs to basic kitchen essentials to fill a first home, take a look at our high-quality kitchen collection. Combining style with high-performance craftsmanship, find everything needed to prepare quick after-work suppers and lavish dinner parties with friends.
Tips on choosing cookware sets
Our cookware sets contain pots and pans in a variety of sizes to cover basic everyday cooking needs.
- Choose from 5, 7, 10, 12 and 14-piece sets.
- Build a complete collection with additional coordinating speciality cookware, such as griddle pans and Dutch ovens.
- Check what pans are made from before purchasing. Pans need to have a magnetic base to work on an induction hob.
- Keep cookware and pots of herbs close to hand by hanging a stylish kitchen rack close to the cooking station.
The best cookware materials for perfect results
Our premium cookware is crafted from a range of materials to meet varying needs.
- Our luxury copper pan sets look good enough to display on the worktop. Copper is also an excellent heat conductor, allowing precision cooking control for the discerning chef.
- High-quality stainless steel cookware heats faster and more evenly than cheaper alternatives, saving time and producing better results.
- Look for non-stick and ceramic coatings to make cleaning up simple in a busy kitchen.
Decadent luxury bakeware for the stylish chef
Just like cookware, high-quality bakeware can deliver better results than cheaper alternatives.
- Look for multi-tasking bakeware that can be used for everything from lasagne to cobblers and sweet tray bakes.
- Save time with bakeware that is freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
- Go from oven to table with stylish ceramic bakeware that’s good enough to show off.
Steam, bake, and fry with confidence with luxury cookware and bakeware at Crate and Barrel. For more interiors inspiration for every room, visit our blog.